Administrative Assistant – EY Global Delivery Services
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Your key responsibilities
As an Administrative Assistant you will be able to provide exceptional administrative support to business leaders. Your tasks will include:
- Calendar management (scheduling meetings, conference and video calls).
- Preparing presentations and reports.
- Travel and Expenses support.
- Fluent communication with different areas.
- Delivering the highest standard of support as a first point of contact
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Advanced English skills: written and oral communication.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Customer oriented mindset.
- Attention to details.
- Flexibility to work during US Central / Eastern Time.
- Location: Buenos Aires/Greater Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Professional experience in administrative tasks.
- Knowledge of MS Office package (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across ten locations – Argentina, China, Hungary, India, Philippines, Poland, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Spain and the United Kingdom – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY provides all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. All qualified candidates will be considered in the process. Better Working World.