Role: Analyst/Associate Analyst
Group: GDS RMS GCO Support Team
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior legal professional to be part of EY’s Global Delivery Services (GDS) team supporting the General Counsel’s Office (GCO), to act as EY’s representative and be responsible for drafting, reviewing and finalisations of Client Contracts (NDA, SOW, GTC’s), Procurement contracts (Sponsorships, Meeting and Events) and other documents such as Orders, change requests, amendments for world-wide EY network members. Opportunity to work on a global scale with a team of highly experienced legal professionals based out of India, US, and UK.
Your key responsibilities
- Drafting, reviewing, finalising client and vendor Agreements and documents for EY and/or its global network member firms.
- Providing business and legal advice and guidance to internal clients and end users regarding potential issues stemming from new and existing contracts
- Assisting on special projects such as contract reviews, extension, amendments, diligence etc.
- Coordinating with cross functional teams (tax, data privacy, information security) in respect to contract review as appropriate.
- Ensuring that accurate and sufficient contractual documentation are developed to effectively document transactions and to protect EY’s interests.
- Understanding EY policies that are relevant to the transaction and how contract drafting, and execution are impacted by those policies (Independence, Procurement, Data Privacy, etc.).
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in drafting and reviewing commercial contracts.
- Excellent communication in English (written & verbal) to be able to liaise effectively to different stake holders across the globe.
- Working knowledge (written & verbal) of Spanish/German/French to handle any requirements from specific regions.
- Ability to team effectively with onshore legal team and colleagues in other functions.
- Ability to grasp, understand, and accurately articulate and document transactions.
- Expertise in contract law, contract drafting, intellectual property, data protection.
- Highly responsive with ability to manage high workload volumes efficiently.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Confidence and high degree of awareness to be able to work effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership for success of a given task.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment and ability to work cooperatively with other teams and country practices.
- Service-oriented personality, proficient at delivering quality work within deadlines.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Law Degree with consistent strong academic record or Advanced students finilizing the career
- Advance leven of English
- Advance level of German or French
Other Personal Characteristics
- Unquestioned ethics and integrity.
- High level of self-confidence and energy.
- High level of intellectual agility, self-motivation, resourcefulness, and patience.
- Attention to detail.
What working at EY offers
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across ten countries – Argentina, India, China, Philippines, Poland, Mexico, Spain, UK, Hungary, Sri Lanka – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Salary adjustments per year & annual performance bonus.
- Wellness and Healthcare (Agreements with Megatlón, Fitter, Sport Club & Swiss Medical)
- Learning platforms.
- Much More.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.