Project Manager - EY Global Delivery Services
We are looking for Senior Associate – Senior Project Coordinator who will be responsible for performing the activities related to project coordination. As a part of a team, you will coordinate with consistent, high quality services to key stakeholders across verticals / business segments.
Your key responsibilities
• Responsible for coordinating tasks within various teams.
• Experience in project coordination with strong organizational skills, would be required to support a PM on the following tasks;
o Monitor/report Project Triple constraints - Time, Cost & Scope; to ensure completion of project deliverables.
o Coordinate project meetings - produce, maintain and distribute meeting minutes, project documentation, updates, status reports, project modifications, key deliverables and approvals for project stakeholders and task owners
o Coordinate project execution, including inputting project schedules, track status and adjustments, and ensure all milestones, actions and deadlines are met on-schedule.
o Ensure that tasks are tracked as per committed deadlines.
o Follow up on action items with key stakeholders and task owners to ensure on-time project tasks
Skills and attributes for success
• Exceptional communication skills - both written and oral
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
• Maintain/update all project related trackers e.g Project plan, Risk tracker, budget tracker etc.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
• Demonstrate an eye for detail
• Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Overall - 5 to 8 years of experience
• Graduate – Bachelor’s degree – Any discipline
• Minimum 5+ years of corporate experience with at least 2+ years of Project Management/Coordination
• Experience in leading a team of 2-4 of project administrators / Coordinators (in case of team leader role)
• Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
• Responsible for supporting PM with the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various projects.
• Contributes as an effective team member and takes accountability for deliverables
• Flexible to Support US/ EMEIA and APAC time zone
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Knowledge in PMBOK concepts would be an added advantage
• Knowledge in Project Management tools
Technologies and Tools
• Proficient in MS Project / Planner/ Word / PowerPoint / Excel - working knowledge of MS office.
• Azure DevOps exposure (desirable)
What we look for
• Willingness to learn
• Time Management
• Listening Skills
• Communication skills (Comprehend, verbal & written)
• Customer Focus
• Planning and Organizing
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy.
We offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success, as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers to the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.